Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A couple of quotes for the day...

"I remember saying to my mentor, 'If I had more money, I would have a better plan.' He quickly responded, 'I would suggest that if you had a better plan, you would have more money.'
-Jim Rohn

And then one a little on the lighter side:
"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night." -- Charles M. Schulz


Best wishes to my readers!!! If you are reading my blog, and you aren't already on my e-mail list, be sure to drop me a line and ask to be added... REInvestorsFL@aol.com
I e-mail the list when I blog a new article, and let them know it is available. Also, once in a great while I write some extras for them that I don't put on my blog. I do not share e-mail addresses with anyone for any reason, and you can be removed from my list upon request at any time. Thanks!

No comments: