Friday, October 10, 2008

How to Create All of the Wealth and Success You Want In Your Life – Tip #1

Over the next few weeks, I am going to share at least ten tips on things you can do right now, even in a bad economy, to start creating all of the wealth and success you want in your life. I will try to publish most of them as e-zine articles, but if any are missing, they will all be available on my blog at http://thelundletters.blogspot.com/
Also on my blog are some motivational quotes that have become quite popular, and I will try to add some more of them in the coming weeks, so earmark my blog as one of your favorites, make a habit of going there, and let’s see if we can create some magic in your life!

If you like what you see, refer friends and family. Check out my blog, and feel free to e-mail me comments as well, at reinvestorsfl@aol.com

Thanks, and enjoy Tip #1…

Tip #1 – Especially at a time like this, when our American economy, and to some degree world economies, are in turmoil, you must take 100% responsibility for your life, your wealth, and your success. You can not sit back and idly wait for success to come to you – you need to figure out what you want, take the bull by the horns, and go out and make your life what you want it to be.

Abraham Lincoln said, “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left behind by those who hustle.” Are you living your life based on what is left behind, or are you out there hustling and going after the gold?

I have been using the quote, “You can have your excuses, or you can have your dreams, but you can’t have both,” for some time now, and I honestly don’t know where I got it from. I might have created it myself, or I might have got it from someone, somewhere along the line, but if so I don’t know who. Anyhow, do you go after and get what you want in life? Or do you make excuses? The easy way out is to blame the economy, blame the real estate market, blame the politicians, blame the competition, point out how bad things are, and say that just getting by is doing better than most today. Blame is a game that nobody wins. As long as it is someone or something else’s fault, you can not improve. That is the easy way out, but is it what you want for your life? “You can have your excuses, or you can have your dreams, but you can’t have both.”

“What you ardently desire, sincerely believe in, vividly imagine, and enthusiastically act on must inevitably come to pass.” -Paul J. Myer

What Paul Myer is saying in that quote is something that great and successful people have known for hundreds of years, but somehow the other 99% of us rarely get looped in. Our circumstances don’t make us – we make our circumstances. If we want something, anything, badly enough, we really can go out and make it happen in our lives. Jim Rohn has a neat saying – “you aren’t a tree”. You aren’t stuck in one place. If you aren’t happy where you are at, move. If your life isn’t what you want it to be, stop blaming, stop making excuses, figure out what you want your life to be, and start making it so! We have all heard the old adage, if you continue doing what you have always done, you will continue to get what you have always got. If you aren’t happy with your current results, own up to them, take 100% responsibility, and start figuring out and doing what is required to get where you want to go. I have had a number of young real estate investors over the years ask me for advice, and I told most something like this… start where you are right now, with what you have right now, and figure out what you need to do to get where you want to go, and then “just do it”. Nido Qubein said, “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you go; they merely determine where you start.” Isn’t that great?!!!

I am not sure if many of you have studied Abraham Lincoln much, but he had a ton of great sayings, including, “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.” Ella Wheeler Wilcox said, “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” Now, personally, I think things may hinder us some, but if we are bound and determined, and we take 100% responsibility, I don’t think there is much that can keep us from accomplishing just about anything we make up our minds to accomplish.

Now, what you can expect going forward… I used a lot of quotes in this tip, and I will try no to be quite so loose with them in other tips, but I will still use some. I will continue to give you great information, and it will continue to be up to you what, if anything, you get out of it. If you read my tips, say that was nice, and go about your day, nothing much will happen. However, if you find some advice that is pertinent to you in your life, and you capture it, and you act on, maybe, just maybe, something I share with you now or in the next few weeks could change the rest of your life for the better!!! Now, that would be what I would hope and pray for! Also, please pass this on to anyone you know who may benefit from it… Together, let’s get inspired, let’s get motivated, let’s create some buzzzz, and let’s help some people (family, friends, and ourselves) create all of the wealth and success they want in life!!!

As Featured On Ezine Articles

No comments: